Care and maintenance
The Flowerbox is a living concept that requires regular care and maintenance.
Watering will depend on room conditions and the type of plant. Plants should be monitored as to best watering practice in the first few weeks of purchase, to ensure happy and healthy plants.
Conditions will vary according to the position of your Flowerbox, the humidity (air conditioning/heating), lighting and the type of plants you have chosen.
Classic and Metal
- Carefully remove the box from your wall and place on a flat surface.
- Using the pipette, water each of the individual pots.
- Immediately wipe off any excess water from your box.
- Leave for approximately 20 minutes to allow to soak into the moss and then put back into position.
Ceramic and Tube
- Remove the ceramic or tube from the wall and apply a measured quantity of water to the moss, depending on the plants dryness
- Lay support on a flat surface to allow the water to soak into the moss (approx. 1hr) before being placed back on the wall. Care must be taken to moisten but not over water the plants.